6 air-conditioned rooms
Villa Petulu is a villa with 6 air-conditioned double bedrooms built on a plot of 1500m2.
The villa is located 10 minutes by scooter from the center of Ubud. The region is renowned for its traditional crafts and its rice terraces that you can visit by bike or scooter.
One of the essential activities is the visit to the Monkey Forest located in the heart of Ubud or the traditional dance performance.
With high ceilings and elegant traditional wooden decor, the villa is fitted with a ceiling fan and air conditioning.
From the dining room, enjoy an exceptional view of the large central swimming pool around which the bungalows are located.
All rooms in the villa have a private bathroom and all the necessary comforts.
A fully equipped kitchen is at your disposal: oven, microwaves, freezer, fridge…
- Briefing upon arrival
- Bicycles to use for free to walk around (subject to availability)
- Staff work from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Staff for grocery, housekeeping, prepare breakfast and simple meals on request. There is no professional cook in the villa; you just need to provide staff with money in advance to buy food or drinks.
- WIFI (optical fiber)
- Baby sitting
- Car and scooter rental
- Tour with a professional guide
- Transfer from the airport to the villa and vice versa
7th January – 19th July / 1st September – 18th December 470€
Chinese New Year & Easter / 20th July - 31st August 470€
19th December – 3rd January 470€