This post is also available in: Français (French)
Pour les débutants, plongeurs confirmés ou amateurs de plongée libre
SCUBA DIVING IN BALI AND INDONESIA
Whether you are a beginner, an advanced diver or a snorkeler; whether you are going alone or with your family; whether diving is the main goal of your holiday or rather one activity among others, we have the holiday that meets your expectations!
Bali Passion Plongée exists since 1998. Eric, sports and diving instructor, passionate about water sports, has spent 10 years exploring the ocean floor all around the world (Central America, Fiji and Australia, Asia). It is a living encyclopedia of the best dive sites and underwater life In 1998 he set down his bag, founded and managed a diving centre in Sanur Since then, Bali Passion has partnered with many PADI and SSI dive centers, renowned for their skills and professionalism on Bali and all Indonesian islands.
We can include, during your stay, PADI or SSI diving courses provided by our partners.
The “Open Water” scuba diver up to 18 m
(3 days, 4 dives)
The OP course consists of 3 parts
- A theoretical training composed of 5 modules The candidate will be required to complete a multiple choice test of 10 questions at the end of each module as well as a final exam of 50 questions.
- A pool training where you will be teaching basic diving safety exercises.
- Training in a natural environment, which allows you to demonstrate your proficiency in the exercises and to practice them in real life.
|Site||Nombre de plongée||Prix en Euros|
The “Advanced” scuba diver up to 40 m
(2 days, 5 dives)
- One deep dive, one night dive, one navigation dive, one wreck dive and one naturalist dive.
A first dive generally includes two dives in a natural environment Your instructor will take you to a depth of 12 meters Count about 80 euros for one person.
The scuba diving experience is suitable for children from 10 years old.
It is also possible, in order to save time, to do the theory directly on the internet or to start a course in Pemuteran and finish it in Amed. The dive sites are quite remote geographically. If you wish to discover them all, it is therefore necessary to make a tour, and to mix land and sea Thank you Please return the form and let us know your level, your experience and the number of dives you would like to do so that we can offer you an tailor made holidays.
The main sites are located at:
- Menjagan in the north-west of Bali, next to Pemuteran.
- • Tulamben, in the north of the island, which is the location of a famous shipwreck (120m long ship dating from the second world war. Depth from 6 to 30 meters with 80 kinds of corals and more than 400 species of fish. A must see!)
- • Padangbai (lagoon and drift)
- Sanur (lagoon, ideal for beginners)
- Gili Islands (15 different sites)
- and the island of Lembogan and Nusa Penida, ideal for experienced divers wishing to see manta rays and molas-mola, also called “sun fish”.